February 13, 2014

Lady Gaga lies about writing her own music

Gaga still claims she does it all on her own. In November 2013 on the Howard Stern show, Gaga was a guest. She performed two songs: Dope and Gypsy. After the performance, Howard decides to ask her about her songwriting. And yup! She claims to write all her stuff, all on her own. As quoted below, she writes all her own stuff and does not work with a team.

Below is an almost word for word (I cut out most of the stutters) EXACT manuscript, beginning at 11:30.


               


HOWARD STERN SHOW  2013-11-12

Howard Stern: A lot of women now are writing - I was reading something about Katy Perry -

Lady Gaga: Can I come sit over here now?

Stern: Yeah. Katy Perry writes her songs, with like a team of people. You know what I mean, like everyone now is a business?

Stern: You know? You know what I'm talking about? Like they were saying that - a lot of - they were doing an article on women in pop, and they were saying that they write in teams, you know, and it's almost like the person is just the president of a corporation.You write from the heart. You write a lot of your own stuff, right?

Gaga: Well yeah, I mean I write all my stuff. But I mean I work with producers that - that you know, they give me, you know, we work together organically, but no there's not like a team of people working on my record.

Stern: Do you ever get nervous like - "I should be doing that" cause like, that's what everyone is doing now?

Gaga: No! No!

Stern: That would be horrible, right?

Gaga: To me it sounds contrived. And I can, you can hear it.

Oh the irony at Lady Gaga calling something contrived.

---------------------
So she writes all her own stuff, does not have a team, and can tell when other people use a team because it sounds contrived. But don't worry, the Goddess of Love says she "doesn't judge". She sure is ready to toss Katy Perry (who has less writers for PRISM than she does for ARTPOP) and every other woman in pop under the bus.

Instead of sticking up for other women in the industry, she would rather bask in her own false praise.

Wow Gaga! No team of writers, you say? What do you call it when EIGHT people come together and write a song?

If you look at the writing credits for ARTPOP, it's clear she does not and can not work alone. The only two songs she has released so far: Applause (8 writers, 4 producers) and Do What U Want (5 writers, 2 producers) have proved this.

Even the song "Venus" that she claimed to have written and produced herself (said at the XFactor UK at 6:04) has 6 writers and 3 producers. 


             


When will the hypocrisy and lies stop?