January 19, 2014

Lady Gaga's Brilliant Advice for Pregnant Fan



Our Lady Grist the Redeemer had some deep and profound advice for a young pregnant fan.  On Gaga's social media site Little Monsters, and fan wrote "Omg... I'm pregnant I'm so scared if I tell my parents and mainly my dad he going to kill me I took like 4 test to prove it but it all came back possve (sic) I'm pregnant omg help please... I know I made a mistake."

To which Gaga replied  "Tell your parents, everything will be ok. Yu (sic) just need their support right now. Don't be scared... Just tell your mom privately... Don't worry honey don't be scared. Any decision you make is the right one and you'll be ok."

Wow. That's so, so......what's the word I'm looking for, so, so........useful? No, helpful? How about useless? How about lazy.  What a lazy, basic answer to come from a woman that thinks she has what it takes to run a youth foundation. I'm surprised she didn't tell her to go shopping for designer clothes and fur to cheer her up.

Hey kid, if you want some advice, you should've come to me.  You're 14 years old with your whole life ahead of you. Judging on how you communicated your problem to Gaga, my guess is you're not not mentally or emotionally mature enough to have a kid. If you're going to keep this baby, you better have a good support system and a lot of help, because you still have years of school to go through and make something of your life. You're going to want to be a teenager and have fun and do the things that kids your age do. This baby is, to be nice, going to change your life drastically; and not only in a good way.  Be prepared for the rudest awakening of your life.  Of course it's not the baby's fault but this is reality and the truth sometimes sucks. Kiss every ounce of the freedom you have left good-bye. If you want to keep your baby, make sure your mom and dad will co-parent with you. If not, there's always adoption. I won't suggest abortion because I don't believe that abortion should be used as a form of birth control. You're a dumb kid that fucked up. Is that harsh? Suck it up. You should know at your age how babies are made and you made a dumb decision. The baby shouldn't have to pay for your ineptness. Now if abortion is your choice, I won't judge you for it either.  Go talk to a counselor and work through your emotions and feelings with an unbiased professional because we both know how your parents are going to react. Congratulations, you just aged them ten years. Just a tip though, after getting Gaga's brilliant piece of advice, steer clear of The Born This Way Foundation.