April 30, 2013

Lady Gaga checks into rehab?

Naughty But Nice Rob posted what's supposed to be inconspicuous information but really isn't, on it's site today.  Want take a stab at guessing who they're talking about?  It's really, really hard.


What! You got it?  I thought it was a hard one.  Yes, Lady Gaga.  Celebrity Dirty Laundry is also reporting about Gaga's drug problem.

If there is an ounce of truth to this, it explains perfectly why her tour was cancelled, the disappearing act from Twitter and the so called hip surgery.  The hip ailment seems more and more to be smoke and mirrors job to hide what was really going on; and that is that Gaga is on a downward spiral of drugs and booze.  

Is anyone really surprised though?  Here we have a pop star with no qualms about bragging, joking and glorifying drug use and getting wasted.  Gaga wears it as a badge of honor.  Not to mention that she hangs out with Lindsay Lohan and when in Hollywood, she makes the Chateau Marmont her playground.  There's no better way to celebrate finishing rehab than partying in L.A.  Then she calls herself a "youth ambassador".  Lady Gaga and youth ambassador.  Now those are two words that should never be put in the same sentence.

I don't wish a drug addiction on anyone.  I don't wish and hope that Gaga is addicted to cocaine or prescription medication or anything.  What I don't like are the lies and the levels of hypocrisy surrounding this woman and all that she does.  I seriously cannot wrap my head around someone as irresponsible as her running a foundation to empower youth.   It's so incredibly hard to keep a straight face when pictures and tweets like this surface.

She also hangs out with fashion photographer Terry Richardson.  The fashion world, models, photographers, designers and cocaine go hand in hand.  If I'm wrong about that guy being a huge powder nose, I will take down this blog.  I wouldn't be surprised if the whole haus were snorting rails backstage at the Born This Ball Ball.

Let's not forget about the story run by Gossip Cop about Stefanie and her blind as fuck boyfriend enabling each other with their addictions.  Let me emphasize that this is just alleged. 






Look mom!  I'm a bad ass!




Do as I say, not as I do right?  What do you think?  Do you think the hip surgery was just a ruse to cover up a drug addiction?  Or do you think Gaga became addicted to prescription medication while treating pain due to her hip labral tear?

Thank you Jessica for the links.

Hi Monsters. Remember how brave you are! And you make me brave.  Don't ever forget that Mommy Monster loves you.  You were Born This Way.  I know I look really wasted in'shit but just forget you saw this ok.  Visit the Born This Way Foundation website for more tips from me and my mother Cynthia.  I'm changing the world one glitter at a time. No sparkle. No sequin! I can't fucking remember.  Hey Fillipino looking guy. What the fucks your name again? Can you come fix my hair?  My wig is falling off.   Ha ha!  I need another Daiquiri and a bump.