April 29, 2013

Ry Dawson's opinion on Israel and Palestine

  

I recently discovered Ry Dawson and YouTube and I absolutely love this guy.  His opinions and rants are spot on.  As you all know I'm really interested in the Israel - Palestine conflict and I definitely, without shame, empathize and side with the oppressed Palestinians.  I'm pissed off for having been lied to and led to believe that the Palestinians are the bad guys.  My blinders are off.  Are yours?

Please watch these two videos and let's share thoughts about this tragic injustice going on in Palestine.  Stupid GIFS will be removed.


 



This is how stupid Netanyahu think you are, Americans. This should make you outrageously mad.

 

And while you're trying to find an outlet for your anger, demand a refund!  Your tax money is going to Israel's weapons program while YOUR schools are cut, YOUR social services are cut and so many of you are losing your homes to banks, to the tune of $40 billion dollars.  Of course, try finding this on mainstream news websites. You won't.  America is broke but not broke enough for Israel.  DEMANDAREFUND.ORG

And do you know that Israeli can now check your emails at the Ben Gurion Airport and use that to deny you entry into Israel.  Why?  To prevent activists from helping the Palestinians.  That's why.  If they find one mention of Palestine, they'll put your ass on a plane back home.  How's that for a fucking police state!  I suppose that's better than pumping your body full of bullets like they did to the Turkish Flotilla that was bringing humanitarian aid to the people of Palestine.   Only democracy in the Middle East my ass!


End US Aid to Israel

I Acknowledge Apartheid Exists