October 4, 2012

Lady Gaga: a dialogue of a liar, hypocrite, fraud and animal killer.

Twins!

I'm Lady Gaga and I hate money (flips hair).  That's why I started a perfume line.  I've gained 25 lbs and I was bullied so very badly for it.  So I've launched Body Revolution 2013 to help all of you be proud of your body no matter what!   I know I said in an interview that I don't feel bad about gaining weight one bit but that was a lie of course.  Nothing surprising about that since it's me I'm talking about!  Truth is, I don't feel good about gaining weight at all as you can see from my post on littlemonsters.com. 


Oh, Donatella and I didn't really eat.  That's why she's smoking at the dinner table.  Otherwise that would be gross.  Donna and I just finished sucking back a few lines so our appetite is kinda shot. #diet  

Besides, pop stars don't eat. 

I'm clearly very delusional about promoting this whole "good body image" thing when I want so desperately to be accepted by the fashion world.   Ah yes, the fashion world, the very people and industry that perpetuate the thing I'm fighting against; the core problem why so many young girls have distorted views on what's considered beautiful.  Society is ugly isn't it?  Well, only when it picks on my weight.  How's that for irony! 

I care about fashion and designer labels so much that I'll even change my ethics so I can dress myself in designer fashions and fur.  If there's anything that matters more than doing what's right, it's fashion!



I even walk like a model when I don't need too, like in this picture above, because I want to look like one so bad.  It's kind of a sick joke that I'm trying to lead a "body revolution".





Look at me hating money so much that I eat off really expensive dishes with flatware and goblets made of gold.  I love being surrounded by super rich people.  They do this all for me!  

I can't get enough of myself either that I constantly have a professional sexual molester photographer follow me around and take pictures.  Look how contrived and fabricated I am.  My face in every single picture taken is exactly the same.  I'm so posed and calculated.  Or it could be my lack of personality?



Oh, the thumbs up.....we killed Fozzie and now I have a new hat!  YAY FASHION! YAY ART!  YAY MUSEUM PIECE DE RESISTANCE!!!  He was just a dumb prop anyway. 

Every time someone says something negative about me, I'm going to label them a bully, whine about it and start a foundation.  I will constantly play the victim card so I can get sympathy from all my fans when I do something vile and disgusting.....like wear fur.   I have so much power that I got a bunch of underage kids to post half naked pictures of themselves all over the Internet.  See how brave they are! That's right!  Strip it off.  Uncle Terry is looking for more models!   I get off on all the power and leverage I have on my cult members fans. I told them to die for me and the dumb shits actually would.  Amazing what a shit load of money, a gimmick and exploiting insecurities can do!

Oh and here's a pic of Donnatella and I later in the evening.  We just blew through 2 eight balls and I got naked.  Whoops!!!  I'll post it all over the Internet because I can never have enough attention. Look!  I even got her to do that stupid claw thing.  What a dumb bitch.  She doesn't even suspect I'm trolling her ugly ass.


Note to self - post on LittleMonsters.com for Body Revolution campaign.  Then smoke weed and pig out; gain 30 lbs; then buy 3 eight balls to kill my appetite and lose 40 lbs.  Rinse, lather and repeat. Share with monsters on my website, also designed not to generate money, you know, the thing I hate.