January 10, 2014

Crash The Critic: Angela Cheng’s ARTPOP Problem


This is a snippet from a new post by Monster's Culture.  Show him your support by reading his post and give him your comments. He's trying to get down to the Angela Cheng mystery.  I don't believe Angela is who she says she is but there is a real person behind the facade.  That real person seems to have some type of insider information as she knew that Bill Werde would lose his position at Billboard weeks before it happened.

Angela Cheng is starting her own website and moving away fro The Examiner.  It should be interesting to see if any more of her predictions become reality; and that's a reality Lady Gaga will be forced to live in.

UPDATE:

So there's been a lot of drama today.  All you have to do is read through the comments to see. Angela, thank you for coming out, speaking, being direct  and answering people's questions.  Here's my stance.  Does it really matter if we know who Angela is or not? Probably not.  Yes, there is a curiosity factor. Especially since she broke the $25 million story about Gaga.  I'm not sure if that number is totally accurate but since MSM picked up the story, I would have to assume they did their own digging as well.  She did know about Bill Werde losing his position at Billboard.  One bird, two stones right?  That right there is enough to peak anyone's interest; and it did!

I also don't reveal my identity for several reasons.  First, my main job.  In addition to walking dogs part time, I run a business in the entertainment field and I don't want my clients, colleagues and peers to know about this blog. Second, Gaga's fans.  That's all I need to say about that.  My name is Stefanie.  I am a "Miss" meaning I'm not married.  I'm definitely a woman.

I'm not Angela Cheng, Peter Buchanan, Paws Down, Perez Hilton or any others that I've been accused of being. Further, we have no proof that Angela is either.  People will always speculate and that's fine.  Angela confirmed that the first picture she used was not her and says the current picture is, albeit it heavily and creatively photoshopped.  I'm satisfied with her answer.

I think what we need to remember is exactly what Angela says.  We are on the same side.  So let's work together. I'm looking forward to reading Angela's website once it's live.  Hopefully she'll put the $25M story back up! ;)