May 28, 2013

Kelly Osbourne to Lady Gaga "You are a hypocrite!"

Kelly has finally spoken up about Lady Gaga's self righteous and arrogant open letter she penned several months back.   The letter was written and posted on Gaga's social media site in response to the blistering attacks Kelly receives online from Gaga's fans, known as "Little Monsters". 

In Kelly's interview for Cosmopolitan Magazine, she held nothing back when asked about the holier than thou Lady Gaga.

“I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite,” Osbourne tells the magazine.

The “Fashion Police” personality continues, “Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it.”

“You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. [Your] bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do,” says Osbourne.

Kelly has come to the realization that Lady Gaga is the biggest hypocrite and fraud in the music business; which I have so eloquently outlined in one of my previous posts.   Lady Gaga is the queen of "Do as I say, not as I do".  She has the audacity to preach a message about kindness, bravery as she weilds her sword against bullying (where's my barf bag) to the public only defy her own message and throw stones at Kelly.  How noble and humble of you Gaga.  Anyone can open a foundation for whatever they please.  The problem is when the head of that foundation cannot follow her own example and is a poor ambassador of the message she wants to relay.   Gaga, have you run out of mirrors?  Because I have about twenty five to give you so you can take a long, hard look at yourself.  I'm sure you will see not just specks in your eyes but a lot of bullshit.

Read the rest at Cosmopolitan.

Thank you Brie for the story.