August 21, 2012

Lady Gaga: When you did it all, be normal!

Lady Gaga colored her hair brown.  Louis Vuitton brown as the label whore likes to put it.  My hair is dark blonde so I guess I'll call it Prada Blonde.  Wow, she's really stuck on defining herself by the labels she wears.  So sad.  Anyway, why is this even news?  I know, I know, you're asking why I'm blogging about it.  I'm blogging it because it's been a long running joke that Stefani is running out of ideas and all that's left for her to do is look normal.  Well, it seems like that's what's happening. 





Here she is looking the most normal she's looked since her high school *cough* bullying days.  She who condones animal killing for vanity has come full circle. There's nothing left for her to do.  The shark has been jumped.  

Yet her Stepford Monsters are calling her a genius. That this is the "ARTPOP" era.  ARTPOP is Stefani looking normal, wearing flats and sporting brown hair.  Next she'll be in jeans.

I might actually have to end this blog soon.

Actually, since she's a brunette now, I wonder if her next song will sound like "Like a Prayer"?  Right on schedule. 
































I wonder how many minks were skinned alive for her eyebrows? #ART

















This video seems appropriate.  Some of you have seen it before, some haven't.  Either way, enjoy!