January 24, 2012

Hi readers!  I'm posting this email sent to me from one of my loyal readers regarding the "Monster's Against Madonna" ploy.  I personally don't think they can do anything to touch Madonna so good luck monsters.....you'll need it.


This is what I was told about that stupid 'Monsters Against Madonna' shit. Radio stations will not quit playing a song just because people are (so fucking childish!) calling in saying they don't like it. Airplay is all about REQUESTS (man, I fucking died when that damn unintelligent Ricky Dickie called it 'vote') Please Read And ALL Of The Following Very Carefully!! 
If you guys SERIOUSLY l-u-v Madonna (ha! I just had to) then PLEASE do this and faithfully. This link has all radio stations - it is important you request on the ones listed under 'Top 40' - never mind the others (unless you have the time). 
 
Pop Radio Stations

It is mostly important to do this during the weekends - that is when they do what is called a 'rolling effect' - a song can start out with a lot of airplay the week it's released, but once the weekend hits it can drop way down and never regain a high position.

I know there are a lot of radio stations, but all you need to do is check Madge's song - at the bottom you don't need to fill all that in, just your first name and the confirmation code.
Do it for ALL the radio stations, even if you don't live in that city/state.


I had this song playing on my MP3 player as I was composing this post.  For some reason, I felt it appropriate to post here......don't know why.