January 26, 2012

Hey guys

I've been told and I've read some of the comments from other celebrity sites like Oh No They Didn't and there's been some chatter that I'm the person who is running Help Mother Monster / Monster's Against Madonna.

Then today someone commented on my civil rights post HERE saying that I'm behind Rick's blog AND that I'm a racist and ageist.  











First of all, how the hell am I a racist?  When have I ever said anything racist on this blog???  And ageist?  Where?  I invite you to show me asshole.

Not that I have to tell my steady readers but I AM NOT running the other blog.   If any of Gaga's minions come here and think that, I suggest you grab a map and look someplace else because your sniffing in the wrong place. 

CORRECTION:  The above comment was not directing toward me.  I made a mistake.  I read "that blog" as "this blog" and assumed the commenter was referring to mine.  He/she was referring to Rick's blog.  Sorry to you anonymous.  :) 

However there has been chatter on other sites that I run Rick's blog.