November 23, 2011

The Shit Never Ceases To Stop Spraying



If there's anything I can seriously say that I hate, it's the Kardashians.  Not even Gaga bugs me more than this crew of imbeciles.  The Kardashian PR machine is full speed ahead trying to make Kris Humphries out to be the bad guy.  Just like on the cover of Us Magazine.  The truth comes out it says.  Oh reeeeeeallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I've never watched their show or contributed one cent to anything that would make them richer but this really irkes me.  Apparently "sources" are saying that Kris was abusive toward Kim.  Oh yeah, what sources?  The Kardashians of course!!  Who else!  The way they condescend to the public thinking that we're stupid enough to buy their shit by the shovel full is appalling. It's so unbelievably transparent.  Then you've got douche bags like Pigrez Hilton and TMZ who are clearly being paid off by this disgusting family to bash Kris Humphries.  I hate them all.   If I was given only two decisions...

a.) spend a day with the Kardashians watching episodes of their show back to back

or

b.) cancer

Guess which one I'm picking?  Yup, cancer.

Nice try Kim you Kunt. The public backlash against you was so severe that there's nothing you or your kunty family can do to make yourself look good.   Just go kill yourself please.
Sincerely,
The Whole of Planet Earth