October 27, 2011

Madonna To Perform at the Super Bowl, Beats Gaga



Yup, she beat Gaga.  Stefani was also in the running to perform at the Super Bowl Half Time Show but organizers decided on Madonna, obviously!  Madonna's invited M.I.A. to perform at the show alongside with her as well as Nicki Minaj.  Ugh!  I don't mind some of M.I.A.'s stuff.  I'm not a fan but at least she has substance.  But Nicki Minaj???  She's just has bad and annoying as Stefani.  I find solace knowing that neither Nicki or Stefani will matter in a few years.


I guess the decision between Madonna and Stefani really isn't all that surprising.  If you had to choose between Seafood Linguine and Macaroni and Cheese, and you had good taste, the choice is obvious.  

How's that for irrelevant. 
R.I.P. Lady Gaga





Skip to 2:07.  I guess it's true, Lady Gaga really doesn't care about money.  Thank you Royal Lioness for the link.

Nice try!