September 2, 2011

Seriously Rihanna?

Ok, I know this is a Gaga blog but I came across this online and I'm really disgusted. Rihanna was spotted leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica wearing a necklace that reads "cunt".  Now, why would you do that Rihanna?  Have you no self respect?  After being the victim of violence at the hands of a man, she goes and puts this vile word around her neck.  Grow up Rihanna and be lady, if that is even possible for you and your poppy types.

I have about zero tolerance for these dumb little pop stars...or pop tarts is more like it.  I really wish one of them, any of them, would give us a really good reason to respect them.  I really can't stand any of them.  They have no substance, no personality and mediocre talent churning out pop drivel with asinine lyrics and what really gets me is people buy this crap up!  I guess that says a lot about the mindset of society today and what we find entertaining.  Don't even get me started on reality show douche bags like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.  I've never watched an episode and I never will.  I refuse to contribute to anything that helps to make these pathetic individuals famous.  Society should be ashamed of themselves for lining the pockets of these useless human beings with more money than they need.  They already were lucky enough to be born in to an affluent family.  Do we really need to make them richer and make them famous for doing absolutely nothing?  Oh wait, I take that back. They worked really hard on their sex tapes that put them on the map. 

Rihanna, please do yourself a favor and toss this necklace in to a burning flame.  Respect yourself and respect womanhood and stop behaving like a douche bag.  Take some of that money you have and go buy yourself some class and while you're at it, invest in a therapist so you can build some self esteem because any adult woman with healthy self esteem would never in a million years wear this garbage around her neck.  This folks, is what young, impressionable girls are looking up to.