August 27, 2013

Princess Gaga is allergic to car doors

As Lady Gaga approached her car to leave the VMA's, she had a terrible skin reaction as she reached for the door handle.  I can only imagine the immense suffering one goes through when they have a debilitating allergy to car doors.  I really, really sympathize and empathize with that.  Poor Stefani.




It's like she had a sudden reminder that she's a celebrity now "oh wait!  I don't do this anymore. Opening car doors yourself is for the common people, not for Queens like me!".  Someone shoot me if I ever turn into such a lazy douche bag with delusions of grandeur that I can't even open my car door anymore.  Thanks BearPaw for the video and MDNA Facts for the GIF.

U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e.






Here's another with sound and more footage.

 

How pretentious and annoying she is.  As soon as she realizes cameras are on her, she changes her walk, facial expression and toys with her rat's nest wig.  I was secretly hoping an egg would fly at her and break into a yellow mess all over her weave.