July 3, 2011

Gaga Panda


Finally! I thought I was the only to notice this.  Time of India has too.  When Gaga was in Japan, as a sign of her love (or ignorance) for Japan, she paid tribute by painting her eyes to look like a panda bear. 

She says "I really like pandas. Pandas have paws, and I always tell my fans to put their paws up. I've been eating a lot of bamboo this week," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the show.

The problem is that Gaga may have confused her love for Japan with neighboring China.  You see, the panda bear is a loved symbol of Chinese culture, not Japanese.  Gaga appeared on a Japanese television show dressed as a panda.  

She later added during the how that her dream is 'one day having panda babies'. Whatever that's supposed to mean.  

Then again, most of the stuff that comes out of Gaga's mouth is nonsensical gibberish peppered with big words to make her sound smart and educated. But I guess the "haters" just don't get her or her message.