May 5, 2014

A Break.....

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted on the blog and I've decided to take a break.  The truth is that my heart is not in it anymore.  I'm going through a serious emotional time right now.  I guess you can say it's a crisis of some sort.  I think it's mainly positive but I'm not sure because there's a lot of negative chatter in my head that I'm trying to work through.  It's positive because I'm motivated to bring more positivity and love in my life.  So when I'm not working, I mostly focus on that.  The blog and the content of it is for the most part, negative.  I'm trying very hard to remove any negativity in my life.  For so long I've lived as a cynic and bitter person; and apparently your thoughts bring into your life what you think.  

I'm not sure what else to say.  My emotions are up and down like a roller coaster and I'm so exhausted.  I don't want to let any of you down but I really need to take some time for myself. Maybe I'll start posting on the blog again or maybe not.  I'm just not sure right now.  

I just hope I have your support while I work through this and your friendship; because I need that.  

That's all.