September 24, 2012

Lady Gaga still condoning the slaughter of animals for meaningless fashion

I tweeted yesterday wondering about how many furs Lady Animal Killer would buy in Paris.  Here's your answer.  This is in no way a fake.  Where is an animal activist wielding a machete when you need one?  I cannot wait until someone does something to her in the worst way.



Here's a video of several artists against fur.  Hey Gaga, you're a pro at copying celebrities.  Maybe spice things up a bit and start copying the ones at the beginning of the video and not the ones at the end.   Gaga should keep smoking and up the odds of lung cancer.  


                                   

Here's PETA video about fur.  I know the controversy surrounding PETA however their message regarding fur is in line with my beliefs.  For the record, I do not donate to them.

This is where Lady Animal Killer's fur coat comes from and she does not care in the least.  Even if her coat is not dog or cat fur, the treatment is the same.  I would love to see her in one of those cages being tossed from the truck.



                                       


And I fucking hate the way animals are treated in some Asian counties.  It's disgusting.  They really do eat dog in some countries there.  I've been to Vietnam and it's a delicacy there.  I've seen the dogs in cages waiting to be slaughtered.  The dish there is called Thit Cho.  In China, the annual dog killing festival has been banned....finally.