May 27, 2012

Lady Gaga Cancels Concert in Jakarta

I understand that Lady Gaga cancelled her concert in Indonesia.  I'm trying to control myself and not go into an anti-religion rant.  Not in her defense, oh no.  But in the defense of fucking sanity!!

Religion breeds insanity, violence, hate and delusion.

Rationalism breeds atheists and open mindedness. 

Period. The End.  Because I said so.

Do you know what I think is so Allah-damn funny?  That the Islamic hard liners threaten chaos at Stefani's concert because they believe it is evil.  They purchase tickets to infiltrate it, likely to terrorize people in the form of suicide bombers and who knows what else.  Maybe even kill tons of what are primarily CHILDREN AND TEENS.   

 Then they have the audacity to call her the devil!!!!

Fuck. You.

Any rational person will see the fallacy in their way of thinking.  It's just nuts. Nuts.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  This world would be a far better and more peaceful place without religion.  I'm moving to another planet.

Here are two documentaries I'd like to share.