May 23, 2012

I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick



“I’m not an alien. I’m not a woman. I’m not a man. I’m not a creature of your government, Manila. I’m all your dreams and I’m all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I’m your future. I’m everything that makes you sad and angry. I’m you, little monsters. Tonight’s not a statement. Tonight’s us coming together because we believe we were all born this way. Some people say I stand for things that are bad. The truth is, I want the best for every single one of you. My lifestyle is like one whole performance of liberation.” 
Lady Gaga - Speech during concert in Manila

Come again?  What lifestyle?  Can anyone be more pretentious than Lady Gaga.  Unbelievable.


                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Jesus Christ.  This is just like the Monster Ball all over again.  The rambling on in between songs.  Psychotic screaming.  The reverb in the stadium makes it really difficult to understand what she is saying.   The constant portrayal of a victim is getting really old. The crying.....just stop.  Isn't it time for a new schtick?