May 15, 2012

Gaga's routines are so challenging that she pukes during the show

She tweeted this.



This picture of her and the alleged teen model molester is from the Monster Ball, not from the Born This Way Ball in Tokyo.  I guess Gaga was looking for an excuse to plaster her saggy, cross nipple, tit grabbing pic on Twitter as a statement on.....um.....hang on, it's coming......she's trying to......the message she wants to send is.......that we have about as many rights as the meat on our bones.  No wait, that was the meat dress statement.  Oh, I give up!

UPDATE:  I stand corrected.  The pic is at the hotel bar in Tokyo last week.  Still....what does this have to do with puking because her show is hard?  Maybe she's puking because of this.



Anyway, watch the performance below.  This is what has Stefani puking in between songs.  I laughed at 1:49.

"Mom, look what I can do".