March 8, 2012

Kony 2012 Video is Bullshit

                         

Thanks to Anon that posting this link.   Since the explosion of Kony 2012 yesterday, there's been reports calling Invisible Children a scam or not being entirely truthful.  Until Invisible Children addresses these accusations, I'm withdrawing my support.  I haven't donated anything. I almost did though, last night.  I was about to get out of bed to grab my wallet when I realized I left it in the car.  They say everything happens for a reason right.  I'll be taking this intelligent young lady's advice and educating myself.

Invisible Children needs to come clean because the stuff I've read and listened to so far doesn't seem so far fetched.  Besides, why would anyone try to discredit a charity for doing good?  There's probably a good reason.  

Let's not forget Syria.  Peace.

Part II below.

                              

MUST READ! An investigative article by The Guardian UK about the accusations.

UPDATE:  Invisible Children has responded.  What they say makes a lot of sense too.  Except the part about Ke$ha being a poet.  The fuck? 


So, who to believe?