February 13, 2012

Ugh! Just Ugh!


All rights belong to CBS and the Grammy Awards. This video is purely for entertainment purposes only and no profit has been made in any shape or form as a result of the upload of this video.

Really? Seriously?  I finally got around to watching Nicki Minaj's Grammy performance of Roman Holiday and I have to say is....

HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET A RECORDING CONTRACT???????

Please, someone tell me.  Who is this chick and why was she on that stage? That song, her, the concept, everything, was the stupidest thing I've seen since Gaga's last ridiculous outfit.  Honestly, this is worse than anything Gaga has done performance wise.

If people are accusing Minaj of copying Gaga, copy away I say if that means she'll be gone just as fast as Gaga has.

Good riddance.