February 21, 2012

Let's Get One Thing Straight.........

Super Amanda.  I am NOT, I repeat NOT your alleged stalker.  I am NOT Royal Lioness" aka Lady Gaga Project/Randy Aaron/Pete Buchanan etc and I'm no where near Alaska and I'm definitely not a geologist although that sounds like a really interesting career.

Blogger has back links I'm sure you know and now I can read how YOU libeled me by ACCUSING me of being you stalker and accusing me of being the same person behind the Help Mother Monster blog.  All of your accusations are unequivocally false with no merit or proof whatsoever. 

Wanna read folks?




I never even heard of you until your dragged your bullshit over to this blog.   I've let you comment here the same way I let everyone else, with no censorship.  How dare you go around saying I'm this stalker and person who has been impersonating you online.  I have done nothing to you and yet you have your attorney investigating me.  Time to find a new attorney because he or she is barking up the wrong tree.

I wonder if accusing someone of being a stalker is slander? 

For the record, I personally don't think Royal Lioness is who you say she is either. She's been posting here for a while and only stopped because of you.  Never once did she say or do anything that would lead ANY OF US who've come to know her to believe what you say she is.

You also accuse the person running the Paws Down Mother Monster Tumblr site of being your stalker.  So I guess I also run that site right?  Whoops!  More libel!  More slander!

By the way, I have screen caps too.