November 28, 2011

Fur Wearing Bitch of the Week

An example of blood advertising

Janet Jackson.  Jackson has teamed up with fur company Blackglama to launch her own line of mink pelts, ranging from coats, gloves and hats.  Janet Jackson, a supposedly worldly woman should be aware of the atrocities these poor animals have to endure so she can make more money.  Fucking bitch.  Boycott the Jackson's.  Especially Janet.  Considering her brother, the late Michael Jackson, was such a HUGE animal lover, she should be a little more sensitive to this issue.

Former hard core Janet fan Sean Oltersdor, is so disgusted by her that he is selling his 25 year memorabilia Janet collection and donating all proceeds to PETA.   Oltersdor says:

"I am a long-time Janet Jackson fan - or I should say I used to be. I am disgusted and have decided I want to auction off my entire 25 years-plus of Janet items and donate the proceeds to Peta.

"I have three rescued chinchillas and find Janet's decision reprehensible."

He's right.  Shame on you Janet, you disgusting pig.  You should know better.  Who has some Propofol for this bitch?




Then you have this God like entity, Trent Reznor, front  man for Nine Inch Nails.  Trent is famously against the use of fur.  While there are some ignorant, money hungry celebrities douche bags such as Ms. Whackson, Trent is refreshingly one of the more enlightened, socially and ethically sensitive ones.  Hail to you Mr. Reznor.  I'm a fan and will be until the day I die.