September 29, 2011

Gaga Mugler Short Film....WTF?



Oooooooookay.  So, I'm not sure what the fuck this is supposed to be.  Apparently it's a short film that Stefani's stylist, Nicola Formichetti, used as an intro to his Mugler fashion show at Paris Fashion Week.  This riveting performance features not one, not two, but three Lady Gaga heads! Her co-stars are...wait, there are no co-stars....it's just her.  The plot of the film is....um......it's......um, oh hell if I know.  It's just Stefani speaking about her heart being black and then a rainbow shows up and then she gets hungry and wants to eat us. It's so avant garde and artistic isn't it?  I mean, there's got to be some profound meaning to the rabbit teeth, right?

I don't know.  The only thing I've got out of this is she's the most annoying try hard.  I think this steak is just about done, don't you?

Formichetti's show flopped at Paris Fashion Week just like most of the singles off Born This Way.  The Wall Street Journal's Christina Binkley didn't seem to think it was all that much fun, tweeting, "I have rarely seen so many pissed off people rush out of a fashion show. Mugler. #pfw No new trends there." I'm sure Stefani's fame whoring ways and shoving herself down the throats of everyone at every turn possible didn't endear anyone to Formicetti's couture. 

Oh, and Stefani got marquise diamond implants for her teeth just for Paris Fashion week.  More not caring about money right there.