August 1, 2011

The Egg Continues to Crack

Help me! Help me!
 
Article by Peter Buchanan - www.examiner.com

Chicago radio station B96 wasn’t too happy about Lady Gaga this morning; it appears that several fake Facebook and Twitter accounts which add to Gaga’s list of “record breaking” followers were discovered. Just as the deejay mentioned, “This could be the final crack in Lady Gaga’s already cracking egg.”

Lady Gaga, who tried to eclipse Madonna’s legacy, has had a rough road this year. Her Born This Way album was deeply discounted to 99 cents in order to avoid becoming a complete flop. Once the sale went down, so did the album. Then, money that was supposed to go to Japanese tsunami and earthquake victims in the name of “charity” was alleged to be pocketed by Lady Gaga herself. Now, the case is going to court.
 
Lady Gaga has just released a single called “You and I” that climbed to number 187 on the iTunes chart after several television promotions and has now disappeared. Will Lady Gaga sell "You and I" for ten cents and give all buyers free McDonalds happy meals with the purchase? 

Program Director Ron Vargas says that even Perez Hilton can’t get Lady Gaga out of her latest scandal. “Many people are finally seeing Lady Gaga for what she is: a talentless, cheap imitation of Madonna. The backlash is going to get much worse and in some ways, I feel sorry for her.” 

A message to "Little Monsters" who are sending me racist emails calling me a f*** Jew and a f**** fag: I am neither Jewish nor Gay.