July 12, 2011

Excuse Me!!??

Little monsters all over the world are flipping out because they are accusing Katy Perry of copying Gaga's mermaid idea.

Well, isn't that rich!!  They're accusing someone of copying Gaga!!  I repeat someone copying Gaga.
Did I hear that right?  Wait.........let me take the ear condom off my ear............Ok, that's better.   Yep, I heard right.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!

Katy Perry took a picture of her planking wearing a mermaid costume on the set of her new music video.  Gaga's original theme for her Edge of Glory video involved mermaids but after creative differences with the director, the video was changed.  Rumor has it that the next video for her next single will be mermaids. 

Now flop monsters are pissed that Katy's doing it.  I don't know if Katy deliberately used the theme or not, but if she is taking a swipe at Gaga by giving her a dose of her own medicine, I say good for her.  

How does it feel Gaga, to have someone rip you off like you've ripped off others?  Not too good huh, to have an idea taken from you either?  I'm sure Loli Lux understands how you may feel. 

Oh right, Katy's just paying "homage" to Gaga.