June 30, 2011

Lina Morgana



This story is old, I know, but my attention has been brought to a singer named Lina Morgana. I heard the name before through media and gossip websites but didn't know much about her. Lina is the artist who's mother accuses Lady Gaga of "borrowing" her daughters style to become famous. Lina and Gaga, then known as Stefani, collaborated together when music producer Rob Fusari brought them together. Lina was supposed to be the singer and Gaga brought on board to be the song writer. I say "supposed to be" because Lina Morgana tragically committed suicide. Her music really good and she has a beautiful voice and is a stunning girl. I feel she deserves recognition and that her music deserves to be heard.
The link to the original article on Legacy.com can be found here.