May 19, 2012

Lady Gaga Gives Teens Hypocritical Advice

Stefani has some unsolicited advice for her teen Little Monsters, "I think young kids should wait as long as they can before they have sex. And they should use protection from the first time to the last time. But I'm not afraid to talk about sex. Sex is not wrong. Sex is real life. I don't see sex to be a bad thing, “ says GaGa.

I guess Lady Gaga doesn't see what a hypocrite she is when most of her songs involve sex directly or indirectly.  Lyrics would include "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south" from Heavy Metal Lover.  "I'll make him hot, show him what I got", Poker Face.  Just to name a few.

It's very irresponsible for her to give such advice when she is provocative and sexual in her performances, wearing clothing with her ass sticking out and stickies on her nipples.  

To further cement her ways in the "do as I say, not as I do" sidewalk, Gaga says "Sex is an inspiration for everyone and I don't think there is one song that's ever been written that sex wasn't part of it. So that's what makes the world go round. I don't know if threesomes make the world go round, but I suppose, they're fun."

For someone who is in the music business (or Xerox business), Stefani is pretty ignorant and her statement is extremely uneducated.  If she took a music theory class, she would know that there are thousands of songs that are not about sex. 

We Are The Champions by Queen.
Paperback Writer by The Beatles
We Didn't Start The Fire by Billie Joel
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Hotel California by The Eagles
Holiday by Madonna

Stefani needs to own up to the fact that if she wants her blind little monsters to abstain from sex, maybe she should stop flaunting her ass on stage and wearing sheer black body suits with a thong and nipple stickers underneath.  

Pssst, hey kids, don't have sex OK!  Listen to your role model, mommy monster.  I know what I'm talking about.